Slots Million Casino Review
Welcome Bonus: 20 bonus spins for a lunchbreak
Visit Slots Million Casino
One of things that first strikes you about Slots Millions Casino is how subtle and low key it is in regards to its appearance and design: the colours are muted tones of black and white, with the colourful logo coming to life and spinning when you hover of it. The saying less is more seems to apply here; when it comes to online casinos, sometimes a lack of over the top design and novelty can make a website feel dull or even ameutuer, but in this case it works in the brand’s favour. Instead of appearing unpolished, it looks professional and modern.
The website was first launched in 2014, and has managed to stand the test of time in a rapidly growing market. This success can be argued as being down to the various software developers and labels that have come together to make this page what it is, behind all the names (and there’s quite a few) Alea Gaming Ltd is the main company. They’re an excellent award winning business that has become renowned in the industry, which can be seen across the various outlets they own and operate.
Promotions and VIP
So far Slots Million has proven to be a great website, but when it comes to the offers and bonuses it seems that the brand is heavily lacking in anything of substance. In fact, there are only four promotions in total, so we’ve decided to list them all in detail.
List of Ongoing Offers
- 20 bonus spins for a lunchbreak
- 50% on all deposits – every Friday
- 40% extra up to €100 – every Monday Ladies’ Night
- 40% extra up to €100 – every Wednesday Gentlemen’s Night
- Let Us Whet Your Appetite – This offer is all about a lunchtime deal to treat those who deposit between 11am and 1pm, by rewarding them with 20 bonus spins. Sadly the bonus isn’t as simple as just allocating your cash and then receiving the offer, you have to contact the customer service team after your deposit in order to get the promo.
- Time to Celebrate – Much like the one above, this is specific to time, only now it’s also about the day as well: every Friday if a user plays between 7 and 11pm they will get 50% on all their deposits.
- Free Spins Bonus – On top of the 100 spins you get when you become a member (of which there is no link to within this section), you will also receive an unknown amount of extra spins each month, based on how active you’ve been.
- Rewards – This, we assume, is Slots Million Casino’s attempt at a membership scheme, for all the times you play with the brand are added up and provide you with points. There’s no mention of different levels or features, but this seems to be the closest the site has to a loyalty points system.
Unlike most online casinos which give you the alternative to either look through the games as a whole or jump to individual sections as you please, here you just go further down the page and then browse more titles associated with the category listed. Gamers can choose from New Games, Featured, and Jackpots. All of these sections give you a thumbnail image for you to familiarise yourself with the theme and genre of each activity, with the jackpot games giving you a sneak peek at the current totals adding up for users.
When you place your cursor over the top of the images, a large play button will appear, but so too will the name of the developer who created the game which will help you identity the brands you prefer. Micrograming, NetEnt, and Quickspin are just three of the many that have made this casino their home. Another positive of Slots Million Casino is that you can open up the title of your choosing without having to register, something that will be of great benefit to those who are in two minds about whether they should sign up and become a member or not.
There is also a virtual reality option for players to experience should they have the appropriate goggles or 3D PC. Due to the nature of the software we couldn’t properly test this out, although we did take a look at the mockup of how it would look, and we have to admit it looks very impressive.
Min. / Max. Limits: 20€£$ / 1000€£$
Processing Time: Instant
On this site banking information has a whole section dedicated to depositing and withdrawing your funds, which can be found, with ease, at the top of the page. Customers will find a rather extensive list of all the options available, which include but aren’t limited to credit cards, Skrill and Eco Pay. Accompanied with the name of each is the minimum and maximum amounts you can deposit and withdraw, as well as further information regarding the specific brand.
It’s not the most impressive banking information you’ll find, for it feels it could still be more detailed, and have some related FAQs presented. That being said, it does its basic job and will prove useful for the majority of users.
Who runs and owns the casino, as well as its licensing information, can be found in small print at the bottom of every page, making it very easy to find reassurance if you need it. In Slots Million’s case they’re governed by the government of the Netherlands Antilles and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Customer Service and Social Media
The support available on this site is easy to find at all times thanks to the handy ‘HELP’ bar found on the right hand side of the screen; simply click it and a window will pop out and list the methods available to you. You can email, live chat, and call there and then, although you can only do the latter two options if you’re a registered member, otherwise email is the only one you can access.
When it comes to the social media side of the brand, this is yet another area that needs vast improvement – there is a Facebook page, although it hardly has any likes, and has had no active posts since 2014. That’s it. There’s no Twitter, Instagram or Google+ from what we can see, and you would have to search manually if you’re to find any form of information in the first place. In a day and age where being connected and sharing your experiences is king, it seems pretty odd that a brand would allow their social media presence to die such a slow and lingering death.